Summary Terms and Conditions:
1. Contestants must be 18 years or over. Enter between: August 18 2016 and August 26 2016. No purchase necessary. To enter visit win.crispgolf.com and submit your details to be entered into the prize draw.
2. Prizes: 3 random winners will be drawn and announced via email on Saturday Aug 27 2016. 1st prize: USD 100 store credit. 2nd Prize wins USD 50 store credit and 3rd prize wins USD 25 store credit. Read below for full terms & prize details. Promoter: Crisp Golf
Full Terms and Conditions
3. This prize draw is open to residents of the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Portugal, Italy, Israel, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland and the Netherlands aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
4. All entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any Prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or resides. This Promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of the Promotion.
5. Promotion Period: Enter between August 18 2016 and August 26 2016.
6. No purchase necessary; however internet access and a valid email address are required.
7. To Enter: Visit win.crispgolf.com and enter your name, email address to be entered into the Prize Draw.
8. Multiple entries are permitted throughout the Promotion Period.
9. Prizes: 1st prize: USD 100 store credit. 2nd Prize wins USD 50 store credit and 3rd prize wins USD 25 store credit.
Prizes are non- transferable, non refundable and there is no cash alternative.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
11. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date.
12. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 5 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
15. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting the Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20.Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
21. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
23. This Promotion is governed by Dutch Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.